Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Clean Room at Last

Surprisingly, I actually woke up on time today. I had slept around 2:30 last night trying to read up on all the cases and I was dead tired. But I was able to make it to breakfast and class on time. 

In class we had a discussion about the cases, and I didn't get to talk as much as I wanted, but I was still able to speak a good amount. We got let out to lunch super late, in other words around 1:30, 
Me in the library. I think maroon is really suiting me now. 
which is when the cafeteria closes. Luckily we all still had enough time to eat and grab the stuff we needed from our dorms. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera and once again forgot to take pictures for the day. 

After lunch we started working on direct examinations but didn't get to finish. Ms.Scott told us what would be on the test, and it scared us all. There was going to be so much and we had such little time to study all of it. Oh well...I'll figure out how to deal with all this work. 

We came back and Michelle and I went to Stella's room to talk a little, and I then had a nice motivational talk with my mom. Soon, Lindsay was banging on my door for dinner so we grabbed some people and went down. Then, Lindsay, Kara, and I decided to go to the library nearby until curfew to study together. Olivia came in seeing us and saw how much of a mess my room was. She told me her OCD was getting in the way and so she wanted to clean my room, so OBVIOUSLY I let her because I am terrible at keeping places neat and tidy.

When I came back, my room looked gorgeous. I couldn't even tell it was my room. I will upload pictures of it tomorrow, however, as I am currently very behind on schedule and still need to read two cases.  But, throughout the past two days I have also learned my lesson that my most productive area is in my room, so things should be getting better from here. (Also, I'll definitely remember to take pictures tomorrow). 


4 comments:

  1. Alumni tip: the first test is meant to scare you. You'll do fine on it but its definitely different from any test you have ever taken before. I liked how open ended it was but, paradoxically, hated that there is still a right answer so what makes sense to you might not be correct at all. Good luck!
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy you did your work on time. Sleep late and wake up on time.
    Don't take so much stress .Be confident
    we are proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jahnvi,
    Wow! So nice that you've made a friend who will offer to clean your room for you. See? Singledom in the dorms is already paying off.
    Love,
    Mom/Sciacca Flocka Flame

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Biggest fan back again! I love your updates sososo much!!! I love you!!!! You're an inspiration to everyone in the whole wide world!!! Like including Antarctica!!!!!!!!!
    Your #1 fan

    ReplyDelete