Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I'm Ready To....Get Up Super Early!

Bags are packed!
We're so close! Tomorrow we'll be meeting up early to get on the plane to Chicago, and I've been up since 5 am planning and packing. At this point I'm all packed up and excited to meet everyone at El Cerrito HS far before the sun comes up tomorrow. I changed the luggage I was using a total of four times until I finally reached the right combination of reasonably sized suitcases.   

The rest of the limited time before I go to sleep will be spent eating and triple checking what I packed to be certain I have everything I need and am ready to get up and get going tomorrow. 

I can't wait for my time at UChicago to begin, so I get to experience campus and the city! Our itinerary tomorrow is packed with some adventures other than just the plane ride, so I'm ready to hit the ground running when we get there and make the most out of my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment