Monday, July 17, 2017

Friday, Saturday, Homeworkday

I got 9 hours of sleep last night. 9 hours. Well, to be honest, that was an accident because I ended up
Kara showing off her finished homework
oversleeping. Somehow, it seemed almost everyone else had woken up at around the same time as me so we all just ended up meeting in Cecilia's and Michelle's room. Or to be exact, Kara barged into my room, told me to sit on my chair and wheeled me out across the floor to their room. 

The day pretty much involved us locking ourselves up into our rooms trying to finish homework or napping. As usual, Lindsay was in my room and we were working on physics together. Or rather, it involved me trying to catch up on the reading, and Lindsay reading the current homework with ease since she had plenty of time to get work done. 

Around dinner, Olivia, Kara, and Lindsay went to the gym. I was thinking of going and even changed into my exercise leggings, but I changed my mind and decided to take a long shower. I mean, standing for 45 minutes in the shower counts as exercise anyways, right? By the time I came out, everyone else had returned from the gym, too, and we were all hungry. I decided to eat in the cafeteria, and try to quickly get onto the homework. I was behind schedule and I knew I had to try to get as much work as done possible. Meanwhile, Raqeeb, Olivia, Kara, and Lindsay went out to Shake Shack and Millennium Park to eat. I got one day's worth of reading done in that amount of time, so I won't complain about missing out on that. 

My desk the whole day
Then, Michelle dragged us to her room to show us everything she had bought from Urban Outfitters. That plan soon turned into a huge mess as we also had to check-in so everyone split up. And then somehow, everyone got lost talking to other people, and it took a good half hour to get everyone back in Michelle's room so she could finish her mini fashion show. Afterwards, Lindsay and I got a little distracted. There were too many people just talking loudly in the lounge having fun that we had to linger outside for a little while. 

After that, we kept working for as long as we could. I still am not completely caught up as much as I wanted to be. There are a couple questions I need to ask for a lab, and a whole other lab to complete. Well, at least I'm all caught up with the reading, so hopefully things can get a little easier from here. 

1 comment:

  1. Good you finished all your reading work. Will be finish soon homework too.

    ReplyDelete