Wednesday, July 5, 2017

What's in Those Bags??

The hourly countdown has begun! Pretty soon we'll be on the plane to Chicagooo! I also haven't been on Southwest Airlines or to the Oakland Airport so that will be something new, too. 

I decided to take full advantage of the fact that we are allowed two check-in bags and how small all
LET'S GOOO
my clothes are because I'm quite small. I think I can say that I've packed almost my whole wardrobe, and am still under the weight limit. My mom came in and just looked at the suitcases shocked. A few hours later, my dad came home from work, and, also, stared at the suitcases shocked. Both my check-in bags, and handbag were filled to the brim. He couldn't understand how I could have possibly filled every inch of them. Oh well...you've got to make the most out of everything after all. 

Which reminds me that I have promised myself to make the most out of this trip. Opportunities like this don't just drop by every so often; they show up once in a lifetime. No matter what happens, I need to have fun, learn as much as possible, and explore the city as much as possible. I have promised myself that I will step out of my comfort zone every minute so I can return back as a Jahnvi 2.0. 

I admit I'm pretty nervous, especially since I've heard my class is difficult. But I am just as excited and I can't wait to see all the surprises in stock for me. 
All my bags packed and ready 

No comments:

Post a Comment