Monday, July 17, 2017

Shake Shack Pt. 2

Jahnvi's joyride
The day began quite slowly. It seems like everyone in our building got the memo that today was a day to sleep in. I ended up sleeping in until nearly 10 before going to study in Jahnvi's room. My day up until 5 was mostly working on Physics of Stars homework. We did get to have a little fun throughout the day, especially when Kara wheeled Jahnvi down the hall when she was too lazy to get up to say good morning to Michelle. 

Around 5 PM I ended up going to the gym with Cecilia, Olivia, and Kara. I mostly just wanted to get out of the dorms for a bit and go somewhere else and besides, I hadn't seen the Ratner Center yet. Before leaving Olivia had Kara and I participate in her warm-up activity of running up 7 floors back down the the fourth floor, and then running up to the ninth. But hey, she can be as crazy as she wants about exercise, because she moved all her snacks into Jahnvi's room, which makes it easy for me to get them. 
We found Raqeeb at Ratner
At the gym I walked on a treadmill the entire time, watching Netflix. It was a nice way to get out without having to go anywhere. 

After the gym it was nearly too late to go to dinner, so Raqeeb, Olivia, Kara, and I decided to go to Shake Shack (again). The nearest one was the same Shake Shack we went to yesterday by Millennium Park. I had the most amazing brownie batter milkshake, which I sadly don't have pictures of, because it was so good I drank it rapidly. We ate our food in Millennium Park before going to Crown Fountain and splashing around in the water and heading back to the dorms.

Michelle gathered our entire group of friends in order to  show off her her new clothes. The second we had found everyone, we almost immediately lost them again, and spent the next 45 minutes trying to find everyone, as Michelle wouldn't let us go to our rooms without seeing her outfits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment